For the true Southerners who appreciate a Southern chic style for their outdoor living, a custom sunroom gives you the chance to enjoy the outdoor view with the perfect low country vibes. Invite all the natural light and complement your outdoor space with color, patterns, and beautiful furniture.
Whether you’re considering a Three Seasons or Four Seasons Sunrooms for your house, it is a cost-effective way to enjoy the coastal climate weather and create a great transition from indoor to outdoor living. Turn your sunroom into the perfect transitional space with these décor and special feature ideas.
- Add plants: Many sunroom options are temperature regulated, so you can grow a variety of herbs, flowers, or vegetables. Change the plants seasonally to help make the indoor / outdoor transition more natural.
- Sunlight: Opening the drapes or blinds to allow natural sunlight to fill the room is an easy way to make the room feel more like outdoor living. If you have drapes, close them back each night in the winter to help insulate the room.
- Color: Adding bright colors to your Myrtle Beach sunroom helps open the space and feel more vibrant. Floral or natural patterns are also a great way to make the space feel more outdoorsy.
- Customizable lighting: Lighting that dims or can be changed based on the time of day will make the space more welcoming. Bright, harsh lights aren’t a natural feeling and can make the space feel unwelcoming.
- Ceiling fan: An outdoor ceiling fan brings a soothing breeze to the room. The space is sure to feel like a spring day sitting under the fan.
- Dining table: Eating outdoors in the summer evenings or enjoying dessert and a cup of coffee in the fall is a great way to use your Myrtle Beach sunroom. Add a small dining area to transition the space from indoor to outdoor use while still implementing functionality.
Sunroom Outdoor Living
Taking advantage of an early morning sunrise or cool spring afternoon has never been easier with a custom-built sunroom. With a sunroom space, you can enjoy nature without having to be in nature. The insects, direct sun, and humidity won’t stop you from enjoying your beautiful backyard. A sunroom allows you to enjoy the sun during the day, while still offering the benefit of shade and a temperature controlled environment.
A Four Seasons Sunroom is ideal for the hot summers of Myrtle Beach, but you will also use a Three Seasons Sunroom for most of the year. Outdoor living doesn’t have to stop with a sunroom. Screen rooms, patio covers, pool enclosure, or pergola can all offer the space your desire to enjoy nature.
Whether you’re looking for a family hangout spot, want a place to grow your plants, or just need a private retreat, a Myrtle Beach sunroom is the perfect solution. In just a few days, your sunroom addition can be a reality. Schedule a free consultation with the Carolina Home Exteriors team to determine what style sunroom is best for your home.