Which Sunroom Style Is Best For My Home?
As you consider adding a Myrtle Beach sunroom onto your home, you’ll want to know the styles available to ensure your home addition choice is a seamless addition to your current home. The style of sunroom you choose should fit your lifestyle, home, and budget. You’ll want to consider your climate and how you want to use the space. To help you decide which type of custom built sunroom Myrtle Beach option is best, we’ll explore the different styles below.
Types of Sunrooms
- Three Seasons Sunroom: This space is mostly used in the spring through the fall months, as the room is typically not heated. Myrtle Beach homes are perfect contenders for Three Seasons Sunrooms because of the traditionally mild and short winter.
- Four Seasons Sunrooms: A year-round usable space to add to your home is a Myrtle Beach Four Seasons Sunroom. These sunrooms feature double-pane, insulated tempered glass, and insulation, where applicable, of the walls, roof, and flooring. Optional HVAC systems further cool the room in the summer and warm it in winter.
- Aluminum Sunrooms: Aluminum sunrooms in Myrtle Beach are built with extremely durable materials and will need minimal care for decades to come. These rooms are typically designed with screen and can be enjoyed for three seasons out of the year.
- Traditional Stick-Built Sunrooms: This custom-built home addition is designed to look like it was apart of the original home. The enclosures are designed to match the interior and exteriors of your home.
- Glass Sunroom: Tempered glass is used in each Myrtle Beach glass sunroom. The spaces are designed for those who love nature but want to enjoy it from the inside.
No matter the sunroom Myrtle Beach style you choose, you’ll want to include certain accessories to make sure it’s comfortable and fitting for your lifestyle.
Accessories to Enhance your Sunroom
Make your Myrtle Beach sunroom your own unique space that your family and guests will enjoy for years to come.
Dedicate your Myrtle Beach sunroom to a theme, or continue the indoor décor throughout you outdoor living area. Pops of color throughout the space will make it more welcoming and create a distinguished space.
A comfy oversized chair is a must-have in any sunroom space. It’s the perfect accessory to curl up with a good book in your custom-built sunroom.
A colorful rug can establish the outdoor space while keeping the area insulated. An indoor / outdoor option may be a good fit, or go with a natural material to add texture to your space.
Add some nature to your Myrtle Beach sunroom with fresh plants. Our list of plants for your sunroom will work well.
Make your Myrtle Beach sunroom your own unique space that your family and guests will enjoy for years to come. The Carolina Home Exteriors team can walk you through your design options with a new sunroom. Contact us today to set up a free in-home consultation.