We like our new vinyl windows and screen replacements on our porch. We also have heat and AC installed in that room. Our two Maine Coon cats sleep and hang out on the porch. The new vinyl smell was VERY strong, but we were not alarmed. However, within twelve hours, both our cats were vomiting and ill. They have been sick for two days – vomiting at least 20 times. I believe they have vinyl chloride poisoning. This is a common health issue according to research I have done on the internet. Pease check this out for your customers.
doug and judy decker
pawleys island, South Carolina