A sunroom is a glass and screen outdoor living room that is erected either on a wooden or concrete foundation. The sunroom is often referred to as a patio room, Florida room, and solarium or patio enclosure. Count on the experts at Carolina Home Exteriors for the best prices? Save money and time. Carolina Home Exteriors is a Licensed Home Improvement Contractor.
A sunroom features glass walls which bring in light and protects the occupants from harsh winds, rain, bugs and the cold chill. Primarily, sunrooms consist of either single or double pane glass. Sunrooms are designed to fit the style and enhance the look of your home.
Sunroom additions are increasingly becoming a popular means of home improvement. The sunroom additions are an affordable way that adds space to your home. These rooms make it possible for you to enjoy the outdoors in comfort.
Depending on the sunroom style you settle for, you can have your sunroom made for a 3 season or an all year round room that greatly increases the enjoyment and resale value of your beloved home. Sunrooms offer a variety of benefits such as being a place where one can relax and enjoy nature without being bugged by insects or can be an excellent play room for the young ones as the room is insulated to keep them away from harm. Count on the experts at Carolina Home Exteriors for the best prices? Save money and time. Carolina Home Exteriors is a Licensed Home Improvement Contractor.
When it comes to choosing a sunroom, you should consider one that will enhance your home’s existing architecture. Settling on such a sunroom will help you enjoy a lifetime of easy maintenance as well as trouble-free operation.
A sunroom is an extension of your home and is an excellent addition for family space. A sunroom once erected in your property it operates as a system that offers years of enjoyment without worry. The following is a breakdown sunroom buyer’s guide that lets you know of the features you should look out for to guarantee that you get a quality sunroom.
A sunroom should be easily operated where the doors and windows have been designed to operate with ease for the lifetime of the sunroom
Carolina Home Exteriors of city state advices that the sunroom should have a structurally supportive frame that has I-beam construction, having 4” walls ceilings add to the strength and durability of the room
- If you erect an all season sunroom, it should have insulated ENERGY STAR® rated window units
- The sunroom should be built in standards that allow easy maintenance which include baked enamel finishing which eliminate the need of any painting
- The sunroom should feature interlocking sashes on doors and windows to provide extra security and minimize air infiltration
- The sunroom should have warranties on materials used in its creation and the labor used
- The sunroom should have a design flexibility that makes it appear as the perfect extension of your home
- The sunroom should contain stainless wheels on the windows and doors that will never rust to simplify performance
- The sunroom should have easy to maintain threshold that will keep dirt at bay
- The sunroom should be designed to suit your needs and requirements
- The sunroom should have an insulated glass option that is perfect for 3 season styles
Count on the experts at Carolina Home Exteriors for the best prices? Save money and time. Carolina Home Exteriors is a Licensed Home Improvement Contractor.